Word Recovery Kit helps you fix errors in MS Word documents:
- The document name or path is not valid. Try these suggestions. Check the file permissions for the document or drive. Use the Open dialog box to locate the document.
- Word cannot open the document: user does not have access privileges.
- Word cannot open this document template.
- Word was unable to read the document. It may be corrupt.
- FileName.doc file cannot be opened
- The file is corrupted and cannot be opened.
- Word document is corrupted.
- Microsoft Word has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell Microsoft about problem.
- The document caused a serious error the last time it was opened. Would you like to continue opening it?
- There is not enough memory or disk space to complete the operation.
- This document may be corrupt.
- The file appears to be corrupted.
- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
- The Document Template Is Not Valid.
- A file error has occurred.
- The Office Open XML file filename.docx cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents.